Thursday, March 08, 2007

Livin in Bondi


My House
Originally uploaded by .PT.
This photo shows where I live in Bondi, I've been there just over 3 weeks now and its wicked...!

I love it!

Its real cool being so close to the beach...

I can walk down to the beach in under 5 minutes!

Its all still really new to me so I'm still very excited about it...

Most days I get up early and go to the beach before work... then as soon as I get home from work, I get changed real quick and run down there again for a couple of hours before it gets dark...

Its ace!

In the mornings I get out of bed at 6am, put my boardies on, brush my teeth (dental hygiene is very important!), grab my towel and leave the house...

I walk down the street barefoot and still with my hair all messy and sleep in my eyes! I look like a wally!

I get to the beach and just run in the sea straight away Baywatch style! Then I swim out a bit and take the waves on face first!

Its a good way to wake up!

Did I mention that I love it...!?!?

No comments: