Thursday, March 01, 2007

Melbourne


BHP Petroleum Tower
Originally uploaded by Daniel Tückmantel.
I went to Melbourne yesterday 'on business' !

How cool is that...?!?

This photo is the building where our Melbourne office is based - it was very impressive!

We flew down on the 7:00am flight which meant I had to get up pretty early (got a taxi from Bondi to Sydney airport at 5:30am).

It was a wicked day though and very productive work-wise...

We got delayed flying back to Sydney as there were some serious storms which shut the airport down for a bit.

I worked all day and so only really got to see Melbourne in the taxis to and from the airport. We went out for lunch in China Town too which was pretty cool so I got to see that...

It looks like I may be going on a couple more trips to Melbourne with work in the next few weeks so hopefully I'll get to check it out a bit more.

No comments: