Saturday, March 17, 2007

Ross Noble @ The Enmore


Ross Noble
Originally uploaded by Sarathine.
I went to see the comedian Ross Noble last night at the Enmore Theatre in Newtown...

It was really good - he was soooooooooo funny and had the whole audience in stitches!

I've never seen a comedian like him before as he just improvises his whole set - he has a couple of stories that he drops in - but 95% of the show is improvisation.

Ross is from Northumberland in the UK but lives in Melbourne now. He had some funny stories about moving over to Oz as an English bloke!

It was cool to hear the North East accent again too after I'd gotten so used to it at Uni... You kind of forget all the accents from home when you are over here. I met a guy with a BRILLIANT Norfolk accent the other day! I love the Norfolk accent its quality!

So Ross Noble was really good, not even one bit of the show wasn't funny - some of it was very wrong - but it was real funny! It was ace!

I'd definitely go see him again.

PT RATING: 9.5/10

No comments: