Thursday, August 09, 2007

My Journey to Work


My Journey to Work
Originally uploaded by .PT
Wo wo wo...

I haven't updated the blog in quite some time which is bad, I'm blaming facebook...

LOADS has happened since last time I wrote in here.

I've moved house which was probably the biggest thing - I have my own place now in Rose Bay, its class I love it!

Its about a 10 min walk to Bondi Beach from my place and its also pretty handy for getting into work...

This picture shows the journey I take to work everyday... I walk about 10 mins from my house down to the ferry wharf at Rose Bay, then I catch the ferry direct from there to Circular Quay which takes another 10 mins or so... After that its less than a 5 min walk to my office on George Street...

Going past the Opera House and the Harbour Bridge on the ferry everyday is awesome! It loooks really cool when its getting dark on the way home - you get a great view of the Sydney skyline too.

Catching the ferry rocks man! I love it!

1 comment:

Matt Tavani said...

PT, looks like you're still having a great time in Oz. I am heading home from London/Norwich in a few weeks, back to Perth for good. Have had a great time over here and working at NU. Marisa is leaving too soon and we're having a big bash at the end of the month. Matt Andrews has deserted us in the web team but he reckons he is going to catch up with you for a beer when he comes over soon. Cheers, Matt Tavani